Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dalmations at heart

Some people really feel like they should be good at something... but they aren't. Or, born somewhere... but they weren't. Like me: I should have been born in Finland with long skinny legs. Ryan should have been a pro tennis player. Dennis should have been born walking. And, I just found out that Buster and Bruno should have been Fire Fighter Dalmatians.I found this out because I am home for spring break this week so I am home to see them more and its beautiful weather- so they are outside most of the day. Whenever a siren sounds both Buster and Bruno start howling for as long as you can hear the siren. It doesn't matter what they were doing in the meantime. I saw Bruno snoozing and then start howling without moving from his position... Maybe they are warning the people that there is a fire somewhere, or maybe they are sad for the people in the fire. Whatever the reason, it is pretty darn cute. We love our dogs.

Hopefully, we will get it on video someday.



(This blog is not implying that Ryan is not good at tennis, or that I have a bad self image, or that Dennis won't be a great walker someday... I was just trying to find some good examples)

No comments: