Hi Grandma and Grandpa, Nonnie and Papa!
I'm getting used to this eating thing. I love my carrots.... but sometimes I like to blow raspberries through them. Its really funny to see the looks on daddy's face when it goes everywhere.

I wish I could already walk. For some reason, my feet just won't do what I want them to. I'm pretty good at standing though.

My next step is going to be to try 'no hands'. Way better than crawling... who needs to crawl when you can just walk. Tummy time is so frustrating because it hurts my neck and I want to see everything that's going on. You know what I mean? You would get frustrated too if you had to lay on your belly all day.

My mommy puts these funny hats on me and says that I look cute.

Hey, have you ever tried eating your toes? They are pretty tasty. If you can't reach yours, you can try mine sometime if you want. The offer is open any time.
Well, I sure miss you guys. Love you tons!
Bye,
Dennis
No comments:
Post a Comment