Monday, March 16, 2009

Medball on Pi day


Pi day is the one day that we get to have a party in my math class at school-it was great. Even though it did not fall on a school day we took Thursday and Friday (block schedule) and had parties. It was a great start to our spring break this week. We ate junk food and watched "Stand and Deliver", one of my all time favorite movies. And, then on the real pi day we had med ball, which is like prom for medical students. I look forward to this every year and drag Ryan along with me. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to drag him next year seeing as all of his classmates will be gone to residency and we won't know anyone. I am pretty proud that we went every year. It's weird that we would be graduating Medical school too... I don't like to think about that too much. So, the following day... we woke up to find that Dennis had a fever 100.7. Not bad, but he sure was warm. Despite not feeling well, he was a pretty happy baby. So, we took some pictures. Dennis would turn bashfully every time he would smile so it took a couple of times before we got a really good one. But, I thought they were cute anyways.





There's my beautiful boy with rosy cheeks.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

You guys are so adorable!