Friday, March 27, 2009

a little backwards

Watch this video. Dennis is learning how to scoot but just a little bit backwards.

3 comments:

Lianna said...

Hi there-
I am guessing that you (Rita) always write your blog, and I just thought I would tell you its very cute and entertaining. Your little Dennis is very cute, as are your dogs (what kind are they anyways???).....
I know we have never met, but thanks for sharing and giving me some cheap entertainment. Tell Ryan I said hi too.
take care
Lianna Jackson

Mindy said...

I love that video! James is scooting a little bit, too, but he goes the other way. He scoots on his back by pushing off with his legs. We should get the little guys together, and maybe, between the two of them, they can get where they want to go!

Katrina said...

That is too funny! Poor kid is trying so hard and just getting further away!