Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sick as a DOG

Our Dennis has caught another bug with a temperature of 100.9 and a constant stream of snot from his nose. On top of that he is probably getting some more teeth cause he has more drool than I have ever seen him have. Poor boy... 2 hours past his bed time and still struggling to fall asleep.


Our garden continues to grow and we LOVE it!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Rita,
I couldn't get the latest videos to work. Your garden looks incredible. We just barely have plants coming out of the ground. We are trying to use the backyard flower beds as a garden this year. Also, Kristen planted a flower garden!

Katrina said...

Hyland's Teething tablets help with teething pain. I don't know if you've tried them, but they helped Benson feel better.

Your garden looks great too!! It makes me miss my garden.

Mindi said...

Videos worked for me. :)

Poor babe... hope he feels better soon. Jor is on cold #347 (or thereabouts). And teeth too.

Growing up is tough stuff.

Our tomato plants are only a couple of inches tall...