Tuesday, September 1, 2009
kisses
Tonight Dennis was feeling a little grumpy for one reason or another... and wanted to be close to either Ryan or I. So, I was just laying on his bedroom floor playing with blocks when he came up to me and gave me a big kiss right on my mouth. This doesn't happen very often; he finds other things much more interesting. So, I was feeling very wanted and loved as my baby planted a open mouthed, wet kiss exactly on my mouth... something you can only appreciate when its your own baby. All of a sudden, he throws up. Not spit up... real throw up with chunks and everything, right on my mouth. Lovely. Really. Charming. I guess he was grumpy because he had a stomach ache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's funny! And so true, you totally don't mind stuff like that when it is your own!
oh wow! the fun stuff I have to look forward too :) it's a good thing he's so darn cute!!
hahahaha Oh the poor guy! But poor you!
Post a Comment