Cutest boy ever! Don't you love the booster seat? When I was registering for baby stuff before Dennis was born, I thought it was silly to buy the expensive baby gear because they do almost the exact same thing and I can't tell the difference in the store so my baby won't be able to tell... But, let me tell you- I have learned a thing or two. It is soooo worth getting the more expensive stuff. I wish I got the super expensive stroller- the one that isn't squeeky, heavy and big... and the one that has swivel tires. So, the latest two things that I have gotten for Dennis have not been the cheap ones. The Booster seat and his new car seat. LOVE THEM! Go big or go home.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
random goodness
Enjoying a beautiful Saturday morning on the front porch. Dennis loved going up and down the stairs holding on the the railing.
Sporting his super cool cap that we got from our Finnish cousins... How do I get him to keep it on? I should have never stopped putting hats on him.

Cutest boy ever! Don't you love the booster seat? When I was registering for baby stuff before Dennis was born, I thought it was silly to buy the expensive baby gear because they do almost the exact same thing and I can't tell the difference in the store so my baby won't be able to tell... But, let me tell you- I have learned a thing or two. It is soooo worth getting the more expensive stuff. I wish I got the super expensive stroller- the one that isn't squeeky, heavy and big... and the one that has swivel tires. So, the latest two things that I have gotten for Dennis have not been the cheap ones. The Booster seat and his new car seat. LOVE THEM! Go big or go home.
Cutest boy ever! Don't you love the booster seat? When I was registering for baby stuff before Dennis was born, I thought it was silly to buy the expensive baby gear because they do almost the exact same thing and I can't tell the difference in the store so my baby won't be able to tell... But, let me tell you- I have learned a thing or two. It is soooo worth getting the more expensive stuff. I wish I got the super expensive stroller- the one that isn't squeeky, heavy and big... and the one that has swivel tires. So, the latest two things that I have gotten for Dennis have not been the cheap ones. The Booster seat and his new car seat. LOVE THEM! Go big or go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
re: going big... all safety things aside... it really depends on the product. Something to be said for an item that you don't weep over when it gets 'loved' (to death). I think there's a middle-of-the-road option for most items.
Post a Comment