Doesn't mom look silly in this picture. She claims that it's hard to take a picture by looking in the mirror to see the screen on the camera, get me to smile and look natural. I think she looks silly all of the time. I'm looking pretty good though.

Anyways, I am getting some toofers. See: I now have 4 on top and 2 on bottom.

It's all fine and dandy. They are fun to play with using my tongue. And, it makes it easier to eat my crackers but the process of getting them doesn't make me feel so good- especially when I have the flu.

growing up is hard work.
2 comments:
So cute! But no fun that he has the flu. I hate it when they are sick. Can't wait to see you in like a month!!!!!!
Oh my gosh your baby is cute!!!
Every time I look on here, he is doing something new too..he is one smart little dude!
Post a Comment