Monday, October 26, 2009

Buzz & Camille's Wedding

I am so embarassed at how few pictures I actually took during our trip. It is much harder taking pictures while holding a squirmy guy... but no excuse! I wish I had more... hopefully someone took pictures and is going to post them on facebook! So, if I find some other cool one's, I will post them.





Dennis was so good during the whole trip... vacations are so much easier with two parents!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I love your watercolor! For a first painting it is really good! You have such a talent!

Mindy said...

Dennis is so handsome in his tie!

Katrina said...

Oh wow! You did so much better taking pictures of the wedding. Mine are terrible. Grr. I wanted to get one of the three boys - Benson, Myer, and Dennis. I didn't even get one of my boys together or the bride and groom. I'm glad you got a few good ones. It was so great to see you guys. I wish we had a couple more days we could have spent together.