Dennis loves to climb up onto this bench that we have infront of the windows. He loves to watch people outside and say, "woof" to the dogs that pass by.

He loves his cars and will build a road out of train tracks to drive them on.

Sometimes he has to rescue his toys from under his crib.

He will push up a little white bench to the piano to boost him up to the seat. Then he will play for a long time. 10 minutes. And, it doesn't sound like a kid banging on the keys. He makes up songs playing one key at a time and sometimes his made up chords.

...just to name a few.
2 comments:
I enjoy watching your boy grow up. What a blessing this blog is. Thanks so much for sharing your lives with me.
He is growing up so much! He'll be 18 months soon. I can't believe it. I love that he actually plays the piano, that is awesome!
Post a Comment