these days... Dennis is loving to look out his window at the dogs.

He loves to wave hello or goodbye ... sometimes after the fact.

these days... Dennis LOVES shoes. Yes, even those platform high heels. He tried to put his little sandals on my big feet. It was pretty funny.


these days... Dennis has loved his blankets! I had to wash a couple of them and since they were hanging to dry in our basement I forgot about them for a couple of months! But, as soon as I brought them up, Dennis was so excited to have them. This one he wrapped around his body and walked around the house.

This one he tried to snuggle on the floor to read my hymn book but found it more convenient not to.
These days... Dennis likes pillows. Here he set up my new pillows on the floor to lay on with a blanket on top but missed the pillow just barely.

these days... Dennis is going back to daycare! He will miss having his daddy around all the time. But, Ryan starts his 3rd year tomorrow.
4 comments:
YAY!!!!! CONGRATS RYAN!!! HAVE FUN! PS Dennis is so stinkin cute!
he's getting so big!! he's adorable!!
i LOVE your cute new pillows!!
Okay Rita,
I have been reading your blogs and loving them. I can't get this one out of my mind. I cried when I read it and I'm crying now as I leave a post. That little guy is doing such wonderful things. I cry because I love him so much, because he's doing so well with his early entrance and all, because you guys are such good parents. These days I'm crying because I feel so blessed I had "these days" with Ryan growing up and have "these days" with you now.
Thanks for being a great mom and a great dad. I love you all!!!!!
Post a Comment