Monday, May 3, 2010

happy birthday to me!

My birthday was going to really flop this year. Dennis has had a fever for 2 days and didn't sleep much last night. Ryan is on-call tonight so I only saw him for maybe 10 minutes this morning. But- all in all- I had a great day. Because Dennis had a fever he couldn't go to daycare so I took the day off work and brought him to the doctor. We found out it was an ear infection. He started feeling better with the meds so he took a great nap (3.5 hours). Mean while I did some crafts that I had been wanting to do. :) When he got up we went on a bike ride to Tedd Drewes Frozen Custard! And then went to the playground. Plus facebook has made it so that nobody forgets my bday! Thanks facebook.




Dennis brought the ping pong paddle and ball EVERYWHERE today. Funny boy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! You have such an adorable little boy!

Mindy said...

I'm lame. Even with FB, I missed your birthday. I'm glad to hear you had a good one! We need to get our cute boys together again soon.