*I was reading Dennis some books one night when he decided that he wanted to read on his own. He wouldn't let me touch the book or look over his shoulder to read to him. So, I decided to pick my own book. I chose nursery rhymes cause then I could sing them. I sang about 3 nursery rhymes when Dennis got up to get a new book. He looked hard until it seemed he had found what he was looking for- to my surprise it was a book that not even I am intersted in. I don't think Dennis had ever touched the book before.(a house for hermit crab). But, he proceeded to gleem as he opened the book and started to happily scream, turn the page and scream some more. I was puzzled - He never screams and no matter how hard I tried to engage him in the book he wouldn't stop. Then it dawned on me that he was singing. I died laughing.
*Last night Dennis thought it was too cool that I could move my eyes back and forth from side to side that he tried. He squinted his eyebrows and moved his jaw back and forth.
1 comment:
kid stories are the best- love the fingernail polish one. he is so darn cute!
Post a Comment