Well, I'm motivated! I had my visiting teacher over right before I left for Utah and showed her my kitchen project and she decided that she needed to paint her kitchen cabinets white too. Well, I went to her house last week and her cabinets are done! It hit me that over a year is too long.... way too long. So, this week I decided to do the project myself while Dennis takes his nap. Everyday I do just a little bit more. Here are a couple of pictures to show my progress... But I think it will take another 2 days before I am done and another day to put on the new hardware.


never mind the fact that my kitchen is a total mess...

1 comment:
I love the new look. Did you sand down the cabinets first? Thomas has darker cabinets - maybe he could do what you did.
Post a Comment