Saturday, August 6, 2011
bear lake
Going to Bear Lake is a fun tradition we have for Pioneer day every year. Ryan has a family reunion there and we love it. Of course, we spend most of our time on the boat. 

Dennis wanted to go on the tube, but as soon as the motor would start he would get scared. His favorite thing to do was to go swimming and climb up the ladder. No convincing needed, he would just slip right in to the water.
Here is Ryan flipping the tube.
Dennis had so much fun playing in the sand this year with his second cousins. The made water holes with waterfalls and rivers.
Dennis' jobs on the boat: pulling in the rope, letting down the ladder and holding up the flag.
I even got out there on skis. I opted out of trying the slalom this year.
Kevin skied
Ryan skied.

Maree, Camille, Thomas & Kristen skied (not pictured). I was really bad at taking pictures this year.
Here is Kevin and Ryan on the tube.

Ryan and Kristen on the tube.
In Kaysville, Dennis LOVED jumping on the trampoline. One night it was around 10:00 when we were going to sleep and Dennis kept saying, "I want to go jump".
Night time stories from Papa
Thanks for such a wonderful trip. We had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a fun week- next time we'll have to stay longer... that pic of Buzz, Dennis and Ryan is one of my favorites! :)
Post a Comment