Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Big News


We are going to have another kid. I am 11 weeks pregnant and hoping to feel better soon. The symptoms of this pregnancy have been much worse than with Dennis. I think we are all ready for 1st trimester to be over. Since I am so sick, we thought that maybe it would be twins. That was a great excuse to go into Kevin's work and get an ultrasound. At only 9 weeks we got to see our little baby. Relieved to find only one healthy baby. :)

That puts our due date on Feb 28th.
According to the chinese chart it will be a boy.
According to how sick I feel it will be a girl or a feisty little boy.
I would be completely happy with either for different reasons.

I deeply apologize for using my blog to announce this but the only thing I hate worse than keeping it a secret is telling people. :)


8 comments:

Buzz and Camille said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Mindy said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys! Thanks for sharing the news, and I hope you get feeling better soon! Can't wait to find out if Dennis will be getting a sister or a brother! Hooray!

Andrea said...

So exciting!! Congrats!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

YAHOOO!!!!! Way to go guys! I can't believe that you did Bear Lake, and you were so sick! Kudos to you man. Congrats! that is VERY exciting!

kenzie said...

Oh my goodness! Hooray for you. I hope you feel better soon!

Wendy said...

Yippee!

Unknown said...

wahoo!!! congrats!!!

Tara said...

Congrats! It was fun to see you guys at Bear Lake.