Here is a picture of James trying to make a basket. He spotted this basketball hoop way out in the woods and insisted that he made some baskets. As you can see... he didn't make one. We had to make a hoop his height by cutting out the bottom of a fishing net and hooking it on the deck.
I totally LOVED this next one. At a glance it looks just like my brothers when they were little. Reed and Randy.
Dennis was such a "good" cousin. Every time James would wander too far away Dennis would go grab his hand and walk him back to us. This meant dragging him when he fell.
I also loved the fact that Dennis could cure any bump or bruise of James' by a single hug and kiss. It was an instant cure no matter how hard James was crying.
I totally LOVED this next one. At a glance it looks just like my brothers when they were little. Reed and Randy.
Dennis was such a "good" cousin. Every time James would wander too far away Dennis would go grab his hand and walk him back to us. This meant dragging him when he fell.
I also loved the fact that Dennis could cure any bump or bruise of James' by a single hug and kiss. It was an instant cure no matter how hard James was crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment