Friday, June 8, 2012

minneapolis

We stayed in Minneapolis for a couple of days after the cabin. We went over to visit Reed's family and played on their trampoline. They had some wicked tricks. 



 Ryan, Randy and I got to play some Frisbee. I tried it but didn't enjoy it... Ryan assures me that its just because I don't understand it yet. We will see.


Minneapolis is such a cool city. We biked through the entire city on the green way to get to the concert in the park. We only had to stop 2 times for cars and that was briefly. 
 Dennis and Grandma counted 30 airplanes while watching the concert... and I am sure that they didn't get them all.
 Baby Owen

 Zola found her fingers. She LOVES to suck on her fingers.




 James walked around the whole time.
 cute cousins: Zola and James


We miss you guys and can't wait to live closer!

No comments: