Saturday, June 16, 2012

some of the best

Good friends are hard to come by. The kind of friend that you feel totally comfortable coming over to your messy house, when you feel comfortable around when there isn't anything to say, a friend that you can stop by without calling first. When friends like this come around, they never leave your life even when they live across the country. Not having any sisters, I consider these girlfriends my sisters and are dear to my heart. I am so fortunate to have lots of these. One of them is Ann. She moved last year but when we got together on memorial day weekend, it was like she never left. I kept asking, "I didn't tell you about that?" Cause I feel like she is still apart of my life. I love her big bear hugs that remind me of home.  Remember- Home is where the heart is... I guess she is apart of my home. 
 Dennis is so good with Zola. Here was his first time wanting to hold Zola. He asked me first if he could hold her and I just said yes and watched what happened. He scooted in close and wedged his hands under her. I love it.

No comments: