Zola has been saying a couple of words. She says mama, dada, denne (dennis), buda (buster), buyo (bruno), uh oh
She is working really hard at getting more mobile. Last night she took one step before lowering down to sit. She is always scooting further from the couch and pushing up to stand. She is pretty cute when she does it because she focuses so hard and then after she looks at you and gives the biggest grin. She loves rice, quesadillas, and oranges. So far, she doesn't like too many vegetables. I guess I can't give up on them but she just spits them right out. She loves to dance to any kind of music... even if it is just me singing the same line of the song that I can't get out of my head. She is always ready to party. She doesn't like strangers talking to her in the store. She glares at them. She learned how to get off of Dennis' bed without falling- turning around backwards with feet first. She does that getting off of the couch and my bed now too. She gets really excited when daddy comes home. If he doesn't pay attention to her, she will yell at him until he looks her way. She loves to play chase. It's amazing how fast kids grow up. I love my little one year old.
Here are some videos of her dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment