I love Dennis! He is so much fun to have around. This morning he asked to be excused from the table and I said that he had to answer 4 questions first. Which do you like better the car or the van? D's response: "the car with daddy in it- he is so cool."
Dennis goes to a very unique school. It is in the upstairs of a lady's house. She wanted to make montessori school affordable for student families. So, she volunteers the space and our tuition goes straight to the teacher that comes in everyday. We have really loved it. His classroom is a classic Montessori school where it is student driven. It is really quiet and the students are doing their own "work". I came to observe one day this last week for about 30 minutes. In that time, Dennis cleaned up his station where he was washing a baby doll, He made me some orange juice, he made a snowflake, put some batteries in a snowglobe, and led circle time. I wish I could find a place like this in Rochester for next year that didn't cost thousands of dollars.
Here are some videos for you to enjoy:
This one was of Dennis skiing in Utah over christmas
This one is of Dennis at his gymnastics class. He is so much fun to watch. He is by far the best one in his class, he is very strong and agile. He was the last one in line to use to bar. Everyone else really struggled getting their feet up to the bar. When it was his turn, he did it so quickly that he surprised everyone. You could hear an audible gasp from one of the parents... yes. I am a bit proud.
Here he is sharing his elephant at circle time at school.
Here is some work that he did at school. Sorry, I didn't know how to rotate my photos









1 comment:
Buzz and I both love how Dennis "is ready for questions or comments" SOOO CUTE!!
Post a Comment