Wednesday, February 6, 2013

snow!

We woke up Sunday morning to 3 inches of snow! This only happens once or twice a year. So, after church we hit the hills. They were pretty worn since everyone in the neighborhood had already gone down the hills earlier that day. Dennis loves to go fast and he loves to wipe out. If you are able to zoom in on Dennis's face in the picture it is classic. I love that boy. 

 Zola had her first sledding experience. I couldn't tell if she liked it or if she was terrified. She had wide eyes and was kicking both legs all the way down.
 Jackets just don't fit babies very well.
Dennis was not so happy after a good face plant... that is until I wiped his face with my bare hand... I didn't think it did anything but he bounced back immediately.
 Our friends, the Bookers met up with us.
 wiped out.
 Brad and Jude

 Dennis with his best friend Eloise. When she found out Dennis was moving she cried really hard and said, "but he's my best friend!"

It was a great day. The snow didn't stay long. On Tuesday we went to the park without jackets.

No comments: