Zola LOVES playing with Dennis and his friends. They don't mind her playing with them either. Eva and Dennis are playing doctor and Zola is as close as she can get.
Like any good big brother, Dennis likes to make silly faces in pictures meant for Zola.
She is wearing this super cute outfit that Nonnie bought for her.
The dogs are so patient with Zola as she learns to be soft.... for the hundredth time.
We went out to applebees for Zola, Grandma, and Ryan's birthdays.
We sang happy birthday to Zola over and over again because she loved it every time and would start dancing.
I love my husband. He is so handsome.
Zola got a complimentary chocolate mousse. She loved it.
She liked it so much she kept licking her lips.
yup, it was that good...
Like always, I can't have that nice of a cake for the first birthdays... I can't set the bar too high.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE.
She started out pretty timid. She doesn't like to get her hands dirty.
She had enough to enjoy herself without getting too messy.
Then she opened presents...
She got a musical table from Grandma and Grandpa
and a baby doll from me.
She is a very good mama.
She went to bed a happy girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment