Wednesday, February 27, 2013
sibling love
I love my kiddos. Dennis was sick today and stayed home from school. Most of the day he was laying on the couch watching TV. Zola layed down on top of him and put her face on his face (cheek to cheek) and slowly patted his mouth. I just love it how they love each other. Tonight as they were going to sleep, Zola started to cry a little. I heard Dennis say, "It's ok Zolie. Zolie. Zolie, It's ok". She calmed down and they both fell asleep. Moments like these are so tender to me. It reminds me of my deep love for my brothers and all the times that they comforted me. Even tho we will be moving into a bigger house next year, I think I will keep them in the same bedroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thomas and I shared a room in our rental house. We loved it!!! So fun to have someone to talk to before going to sleep. :)
Post a Comment