Zola is quite the artist. I thought this one was a picture of me with a baby in the belly but she says that it is just a mermaid on her shirt.
sick days.
The boy with the blue shirt is Dennis.
Dennis had a great time at his first wrestling tournament. He was so excited all morning. Waiting for it to start was the hardest part... like waiting for Christmas.
We went on a date to see the christmas carol. It was fabulous.
We brought our good friends, Aubri and Nathaniel.
The first snow is always magical! Andrew is watching "bumpa" shovel.
Its also the best for making snowmen.
Dennis's buddy and neighbor Brian bought Dennis a snowmobile helmet!
baby bump from 12/9
Wrestling tournament #2. Without a coach or a dad to help him out, he was pretty much on his own. I was wrangling a crazy two year old while videotaping... not much help. When I did have something to say it was, "keep twisting him" I'm not so technical. We were both almost to tears after the first two matches. Neither of us really knew if we could take anymore and then he pinned his last competitor. He left so happy that he got 3rd place. I left no knowing if I ever wanted to do that again. My heart still hurts. Watching your baby lose a fight and seeing him completely emotionally broken is tough.
We finally had a birthday party for Dennis a month and a half late.
We did a woodsy theme.
He is such a heart throb!
And he loves cheesing for the camera!
all he wanted were his very own hexbugs!
We gotta take some blackmail pictures for later. He loves sitting on the toilet. He rarely is successful at it... but he sits there so cute.
This is how we roll these days!
Dennis riding Brian's snowmobile!
Dennis climbing.
No comments:
Post a Comment