Thursday, March 2, 2017

October

Dennis got baptized. It was so wonderful. Nonnie and papa came and Nonnie gave the talk. She did such a great job relating the gospel to Dennis's life. I was really feeling sick at this point so I was lucky to have made it in attendance. 
 Hanging on for dear life... not exactly the way you're supposed to sit in a car seat. He was so proud.
Dennis's traveling soccer team. We went to Wisconsin Dells. It was really windy and cold. I spent most of the time in the car feeling really sick (first trimester). Dennis sure loves his team: Eli, Dennis, Colton, Jaxon, Sorren, ?, ?, Kai

 Halloween was so fun. Grandma did a fabulous job with the costumes again this year. Harry Potter and Hedwig and Anna.

 Isn't her smile the best!?





 Carving pumpkins was a success... Andrew didn't want to touch it. Zola got really brave this year and Dennis was a pro. Grandma came to live with us for a long time while I was so sick. I was not functioning as a human being let alone a mom.







 ... and this is what I did every single day. I watched all the seasons of Downton Abby, Poldark and several movies. It was miserable.

No comments: