Mommy- Daughter date to see Moana. We loved it. Not talking during the movie was a new concept for Zola and I had to remind her to whisper every time. She recapped the entire movie during our 20 minute drive home. Love my girl who is turning into a chatterbox.
We found out that this little baby is a BOY! Zola was very sad. She didn't think it was right because- Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl, Boy, Boy doesn't make sense.Zola is giving Andrew some dance lessons in our kitchen. She was teaching him how to tap his toe... but he was moving his whole leg.
We love our snow mound!
Another piano recital down! Dennis did great. He memorized 'Awesome' and improvised twice without skipping a beat.
We will miss our piano teacher a lot! Dorothy Edstrom
The baby bump at almost 21 weeks.
Peace out to the last of the 80's wallpaper. I wish I did this so much sooner. It feels 10 times bigger already...
I have some good helpers.
Our winter trip to UTAH!! The airplane!
Cheese! Andrew is still scared of flying. He hangs on to me for dear life during take off and landing and stays a little on edge during the entire flight.
Luckily, we were able to take a nap.
My big skiers!
Zola said that she had a great time and it was so fun because they got to switch "teachers" (Dad and Papa)
Dennis and Papa coming down the hill. It was a true blizzard. The visibility was a lot worse than this a lot of the day.
Paige, Katrina and I went out for lunch. It was super fun and I'm sure we will do it again.
Holland and Zola LOVE spending as much time together as they can. They play so similar that they are instant best friends.
We went swimming!!
Our kids were addicted to the slide. Again and again and again.
They went skiing again with cousins this time. Here is Holland and Zola with their Dads.
They had a blast!
These two are best buds as well.
One of my Besties, Allison, is preggers and due a couple weeks before me. We are planning on having them the same day. lol
The treetop museum in Ogden.
Zola's birthday celebration! Us girls went to see Trolls! It was a super weird movie but it was fun anyways.
Happy Birthday to Zola!
Andrew was the most excited about the gifts. When Zola opened the remote control airplane, his hands went immediately in the air and exclaimed, "MINE!" I think he meant to say, "Hey, that's just like mine!" He is a sweet boy. Zola was nice to let him drive it a little since his was still in Minnesota.
No comments:
Post a Comment