Thursday, March 2, 2017

September (the last month before I got the worst morning sickness of my life)

First time shopping at scheels
The first day of school. Zola is in her second year of Preschool. She was way more ready to leave me this year. I didn't even get a goodbye. 
Dennis is in 2nd Grade and has Mrs. Ellingsen. 


Girls weekend up north.

I'm determined to not feel like a failure at parenting today. I was so worn out that I mentally checked out the past couple of days and it showed in all of our behavior. So, this morning is a new day. Starting at 7:30am  we are painting. And I realize that this is the first time Andrew has ever painted!? Cute kid hates to get it on his hands.



Andrew LOVES babies. Whenever there is a baby around, he won't leave its side. Here he is reading to the baby. He also pretend fed him some pretend food. Seriously, he stayed there for an hour. There were other kids playing with toys in the basement... he just preferred to stay with the baby. :)
Ryan signing his first JOB CONTRACT!!! Yeah!
This mornings walk started with overcast skies and unbeatable temps... but ended by getting drenched.


I guess he just wanted some alone time....
Now... he comes to ask if he can paint... all the time.
All ready for the primary program at church. Dennis played "search ponder and pray" on the piano and did such a good job. Both Dennis and Zola did a great job on their parts. I just love these kids. Outtakes: During the program Dennis kept of playing with some paper (probably the program). He would get so into it that he would stop singing. Zola was sitting next to a boy that kissed her and kept wanting to touch her. I think he even licked her arm. And it was the first time that we wore this dress. We didn't know that the front would gape open a little bit... It didn't help that she would open it up often to expose herself to the audience. Kids are hilarious.




No comments: