Friday, March 3, 2017

November

In November Maree, Ryan's mom, came to stay with us for a couple of weeks. Our family would not have survived if Maree and my mom didn't come to help us out. THANK YOU!

Dennis made his "cubs in shining armor" fellas cake creation for cub scouts. No female could help with the project thankfully because I wouldn't have been any help. 
 Zola doing Andrew's hair. and Andrew's killer smile.

 I started to function again about the second week of November. I wasn't back to my normal self but I was a whole lot better. I gave Zola a hair cut and she loved it.
 I went to an NBA game with Ryan.
 One morning Andrew wanted to hold my hand all the way through his breakfast. My kids really missed having their mom "around".
 November 15th baby bump
 This boy loves babies!
 We got our christmas tree early.
 Andrew also got a haircut.

 I told him to get some shoes on... so he did.
 wrestling with dad.


 Our tree.
 We have lots of leaves.




 Andrew sat with his girlfriend Zoe at church. They were singing together and I couldn't resist taking a picture.
 My gamers.

No comments: