
I have them a lot... mostly during the day. You could categorize me as a major dreamer. Back in the day, I would dream about getting married to whichever boy it was at the time. I actually have a dream book where I would collect my dreams and Yes, I planned my wedding since I was little. Now that that is over... I dream of my kids- but since there is nothing I can do about ordering just the kind that I like... its kinda pointless. So, I dream of my house and vacations that I will take, etc. Today I am dreaming of going to a ball. When and Why? I have no idea. But, this is what I am going to wear- still deciding on the color... black, brown or ivory. Probably Brown. To this ball, I will get extensions in my hair like this gal only blonde. And, Ryan will be so excited to go because it will be, of course, his idea and we will dance every song until our feet hurt. We will drive in either our BMW or Mercedes and get valet parking. Want to come with us?
5 comments:
Ooo, I do. Can I wear royal blue?
ohhh fun!! For sure you are just dreaming of my wedding reception! You can dance the night away there... And maybe borrow one of my parents cars... :)
i want to come too!
about your questions:
david's bridal is where we got the dresses and then the orange cardigans were from old navy. my mother in-law bought an extra dress in the biggest size available and used the material for the little girls dresses and straps for ours. i just checked their website and can't find the dresses we wore. the little girls dresses are still there under flower girls and it's style H1237. good luck finding something - it's kind of a hard color to find stuff in.
and about missouri: we'll move out there the last week of June, to Columbia. dan's doing his derm residency at MIZZOU so we'll be there for 3 years. thats just about 2 hours from you right? we should definitely get together! hoe much longer do you have in missouri?
I want to go but I want a RED dress :)
Rita! You're so cute! I want to make sure my nails are done and get my hair professionally done too. I'm so excited for this imaginary ball! :)
Post a Comment