Today was the art show for my painting class. It was so fun to see everyone's work together. I have made some pretty good friends through this class and it's fun to come together and show off our work a little. There were 77 painters that contributed to the show all of whom are Ann Croghan's students (not all in the same class).

My paintings ended up being really close to eachother. I wish I could claim the one in the middle but that's not mine.


This picture of the painting of Dennis didn't turn out very well. The flash bleached out his skin.

Dennis knew right away which painting was his. He pointed at it several times. You can see in this picure-he is touching it.

Now I have too many ideas and not enough time to paint them all.
2 comments:
oh i wish i could've come!!!! i am so, so, so impressed Rita. Really, nothing short of complete awesomeness.
You are amazing! Just amazing! We got your package today and I think you are now more amazing than ever! Thank you so much. Benson sat down and went through the book for a good half hour looking through all the pockets and pictures.
Post a Comment