Ryan's family draws names between the siblings every year and then has to make them a gift. This year we drew Camille & Buzz (the newly weds). And, as a unofficial tradition the newly weds get a Christmas advent calendar. All of the little things in the nativity scene are put on with Velcro and everyday one more is put on the scene. Ryan's family had one of these when he grew up and they all LOVED it- so of course everyone will need their own. We keep making copies of calendars already made... I wonder what the original pattern looked like and how it has changed. 
* many thanks to my grandma who recently gave me all of her old craft stuff... I didn't have to buy all the felt, sequins, puff balls, bells, pipe cleaners, beads, and ribbons... they are now just a part of my craft collection. I LOVE hand-me-down craft and sewing stuff! Especially now that I have a place to put it all in my basement.
Christmas Craft #2 coming soon... they are still in the process of getting in the mail. I'm horrible.
2 comments:
oh, this is amazing! so impressive Rita! great job.
RITA WE LOVE IT!!!!!! Did you get to listen to our voicemail we left on Ryan's phone? Thank you sooo much!! Love you!
Post a Comment