There is this group of ladies that I know from church that have a club called Design Hop. They go to eachother's houses and decorate a room. The founder of the group is Dana King who is a professional interior designer. This week they all came to my house to decorate my guest bedroom in the basement that needed help. Here are the before pictures:



They came over and shopped around my house for stuff and some gals brought things from their house that they weren't using anymore and we created this beautiful living space that is now the best room in my house.
Pictures don't do it justice. Thank you all! We did a great job.
4 comments:
wow.. that's great. what a cool group!
I was so planning on coming...and I forgot. And I'm totally bummed. It looks great!
I love the Design Hop group! Your room looks great!
how fun. and it looks so great! i want to see it in-person. miss you!
Post a Comment