Saturday, January 2, 2010

Grandma's Camp

Growing up I was a serious dreamer. I would dream of everything possible- including getting my kids together with their cousins at the cabin for "grandma camp" (my mom's dream). So, this year was my mom's first run at getting all of the grandkids together even though it wasn't at the cabin. First we had some chicken noodle soup for lunch. (yes, I know it looks like I just woke up... I don't think I got a shower in that day)
And we all crammed into the car.
And went to the Aquarium in the Mall of America.
Dennis loved to see the fish that moved.

He especially liked the "Finding Nemo" tank. Or, I should say, that they liked him.
It was a good thing that I went along... it was enough work with two adults- I can't imagine doing it all by myself! We almost lost a kid twice and had to return to the gift shop to return some items that were not meant to be taken.
Back at the house Grandma and Grandpa with ALL of their grandkids. Left to Right: Noah, Norah, Kevin, Dennis, Brooklynn, Rosalyn. (notice Kevin is holding Dennis's head!)
Later when just Dennis, me and Grandpa were left at the house Dennis decided that he would help himself to Granpa's lunch!
"Thank you... I'll have that one."
You can't stop a boy from getting his green beans.

No comments: