After picking out a name, my next task was to put wooden letters of his name above his crib... a project that just didn't get done. I finally was inspired enough to make a different kind of sign for Dennis- more of a banner. Inspiration came from that same friend that makes the reusable snack bags. My version of the banner isn't perfect but its cute.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
names
When having a baby, picking out a name can be a daunting task. Is it too popular? Do I like others of that name? Is it a name? Will I get sick of it in 5 years- or 2 months? Will he get teased? ...and the list goes on. I am very happy that I decided that I would let Ryan name our first boy. If it were up to me, his name would have been Oliver or Henry. Oliver is just a little wierd and Henry is becoming too popular for my taste. Dennis is a perfect name for our little guy.
After picking out a name, my next task was to put wooden letters of his name above his crib... a project that just didn't get done. I finally was inspired enough to make a different kind of sign for Dennis- more of a banner. Inspiration came from that same friend that makes the reusable snack bags. My version of the banner isn't perfect but its cute.

and now I can say that that project is done!
After picking out a name, my next task was to put wooden letters of his name above his crib... a project that just didn't get done. I finally was inspired enough to make a different kind of sign for Dennis- more of a banner. Inspiration came from that same friend that makes the reusable snack bags. My version of the banner isn't perfect but its cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are seriously so talented! I just ate 5 cookies... I think I need a new hobby.
That lucky Dennis. What a bright, fun place to play.
I think 'Dennis' is perfect. I do know a couple of people who chose Oliver too. Not too weird. :)
i love the banner! i saw a link to one very similar, maybe it was on your blog? very cute.
question: is it a possibility to get the patterns for the quiet books you made? if it's a hassle or would take very much time then i can go another route. i just thought yours was so cute and desperately need something to occupy grace at church.
my email is mells7@hotmail.com
so so cute. so cute! you're amazing Rita.
and little dennis is so perfect.
oh, and btw, i'm with marie. i want those patterns if available.
Post a Comment