This morning I made a reusable snack bag for Dennis. I found the idea and tutorial here on my friend Emily's blog. She is so talented and fun.
Friday, January 22, 2010
reusable snack bag
So, I have so many people that I totally admire via blog... and I am so impressed with their ability to be a mother and yet make so many cool things. I read on their blogs phrases like, "mother by day-designer by night" and every night I think, "I am way too tired." And then I go to sleep around 8ish. pathetic. I know. But, recently I guess I have been getting plenty of sleep because around 4:30 or 5 am Dennis makes a little noise and goes back to sleep. Unfortunatley, I don't. I lay in bed until 6 when my alarm goes off thinking of all the things that I would like to do hoping that I will fall asleep again. Well, today I decided to get up and do something.
This morning I made a reusable snack bag for Dennis. I found the idea and tutorial here on my friend Emily's blog. She is so talented and fun.
This morning I made a reusable snack bag for Dennis. I found the idea and tutorial here on my friend Emily's blog. She is so talented and fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is such a cute bag! love it! I understand not wanting to do anything when you get home. Well you want to but are too tired :)
Is the top open? or maybe a drawstring? Hard to tell via the pic. I would probably put some elastic there, so he can get he hand in, but not dump it completely out (hmmm, can you tell I have been down this road more than once?)
Its actually velcro. He can't open it yet- but with a little help, he seems to enjoy it.
Post a Comment