3-5 inches of snow.
"dangerously cold temperatures" (5-10 degrees)
We chuckled at these reasons to cancel school because where we are from it would take whole lot more than that to cancel school--but hey, I'm not complaining. I got a 4 day weekend! And, when I think about it... they don't have snow plows or sand on the roads and it rarely gets that cold so most people don't have clothes fit for the weather. On the radio the broadcaster said, "It's dangerous out there, you might want to limit your outdoor exposure." Again, Ryan and I chuckled.
2 comments:
Dangerously cold. That's funny.
We had -30 wind chills the other night. I don't think they closed anything. :)
I wish Utah would do the same thing... even though it doesn't get near as cold as Idaho, I'm still not a fan of the cold. Dennis is so cute with the purse! Have you seen Benson carry his "purse-bag"? "It's my purse-bag!" So cute!
Post a Comment